The wellbeing of our community remains our top priority. With this in mind, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely and will carry on introducing both safeguarding and community bounding initiatives.
Even with advice from the government to move to remote working, we want to reassure our community that our teams remain operational. Some of our employees are working remotely, and continue to be there for you and answer your queries as usual, via email and telephone. Proprietors’ Club and Real Eatate teams remain available remotely within their usual working hours. Please feel free to contact them if you need any kind of assistance or if you have questions regarding the COVID-19 implications, especially now, after the Emergency State announced by the Portuguese Government.
Additionally, most of our essential face-to-face services will remain functioning, while fully adhering to health authority advice to fight virus transmission. Resort Reception and Resort Control teams remain available in the Resort to provide assistance to Resort Members at any time and every day of the week – vigilance and first aid services remain fully operational 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Please see more details at the end of this message.
Unfortunately, both our Wellness Centre and Golf Courses are now closed but we hope to be able to reopen once government measures relax.
While we respect social distancing, we also want to cultivate social connection. We will be updating our website and social media as much as possible in order to make sure we all keep in touch.
In these uncertain times it is key to promote healthy habits. And because we believe in power of sharing, we created an online initiative with plenty of resources including trusted advice, at home workouts, immunity boosting tips, meditation and many more. Visit our social media platforms for details.
With the uncertainty surrounding the current situation, we want you to be confident in the resilience of our people, our infrastructure and our responses.
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact our teams (details below). We hope to be able to provide you with assistance during these unprecedented times.
We are all in this together. Vale do Lobo team is here for you. For now, please #staysafe.
Tiago Rodrigues and Pedro Reimão
Executive Board Members
- Proprietors’ Club: 9:00h to 18:00h on working days on +351 289 353 333 or email@example.com
- Resort Reception: 8:00h to 24:00h every day of the week on: +351 289 353 322
- Between 24:00h and 8:00h please contact Resort Control (24h/day, 7 days a week) on: +351 289 353 415
- Property management services (inc. Housekeeping) and Resort Shuttle will be operating as usual
- Real Estate Office is working remotely and fully accessible via email firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile Joana Rebelo +351 962 105 104 & Fiona Lang +351 962 105 105.
- Club of Clubs and Wellness Centre (SPA & gym) are temporarily closed
- Golf Courses are now closed following government decision until further notice
- Retailers, restaurants & bars operating across the resort: details can be found directly on operators’ websites or HERE