Many of the previously set regulations and closures are now being relaxed, following a three-stage plan. A high level of health security is still to be maintained by measures of physical distancing and hygiene.
This includes obligatory use of face masks in many enclosed public spaces, physical distancing and other rules. Full details can be found HERE.
At Vale do Lobo, wellbeing of our community is always our priority. For this reason, we are making sure that we can comfortably assure the highest levels of safety for all our residents, employees and visitors. We also feel that it is the right time to reintroduce some of your favourite activities and open some of the facilities.
We know that after this unprecedented time in confinement we all miss nature and outdoor activities more than ever before. We cannot wait to be able to provide you with just that – a moment of joy, be it a round of golf, a tennis match, sunrise run or simply that seaside breeze during your beach walk. The quintessence of all that Vale do Lobo represents.
- Proprietors' Club: 09:00h to 18:00h Monday to Friday; +351 289 353 333 or email@example.com
- Resort Reception: 08:00h to 24:00h every day of the week on: +351 289 353 200
- Between 24:00h and 08:00h please contact Resort Control (24h/day, 7 days a week) on: +351 289 353 415
- Golf Courses: Ocean Golf Course open from May 6th for Vale do Lobo Golf Members only and from May 15th to the public
- Golf Reception May schedule: 09:00h to 17:00h | Golf Course closes at 20:30h
- Real Estate: firstname.lastname@example.org; Joana Rebelo +351 962 105 104 & Fiona Lang +351 962 105 105
- Property management services (inc. Housekeeping) and Resort Shuttle will be operating as usual
- Vale do Lobo Tennis Academy open daily from 09:00h - 21:00h | Tennis Café reopens on 18th May
- Club of Clubs and Wellness Centre (SPA & gym) are temporarily closed
- Retailers, restaurants & bars operating across the resort: details can be found directly on operators' websites or HERE
- Full government three-phase plan to ease the lockdown can be accessed HERE
For more information and answers to frequently asked questions please consult: