Events | 23 Jun, 2021
Active Meditation Walk
Class by Tiago Silva
WELLBEING SHOWCASE | ACTIVE MEDITATION WALK
We are thrilled to feature this session as part of our Vale do Lobo Wellbeing Showcase, a week-long celebration of self-care, reconnection and transformation. It combines Vale do Lobo’s most loved wellness experiences with workshops by visiting international experts.
About this session:
Nature calls us, and there is something magical when we allow ourselves to submerge by trees, plants, by animals, the blue sky and the sing of the sea. Life itself is a walk, and the path is made by walking, in the encounters, in the conscious observation of feeling, in the signs that appear in the attentive gaze and in the lightness joyful and happy walk. Come and walk lighter and more awake on your way. Come and breathe the pure fresh air and feel well and connected. Come and receive the alchemy of nature, in a magical walk arm in arm with yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
Limit of participants: 30 pax
Details and bookings:
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to to ensure all safety conditions
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- Please bring your own towel and a mat
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the lesson class
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!