Events | 01 Dec, 2021
THE RESTORATIVE POWER OF WATER
Class by Verónica Ferreira
Aquatherapy is a safe and effective form of therapy that harnesses the physical properties of water to heal injuries, restore self-confidence, and increasing mobility. Supervised by an experienced physiotherapist, the group exercises are performed in a pool, either standing in the water, holding onto the side, or using a flotation device. Anyone can join in, and you don’t even need to be a swimmer.
So why not give it a try and start feeling the positive effects of this therapeutic experience?
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to to ensure all safety conditions
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- Please bring your own towel and a mat
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the lesson class
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!