Events | 17 Jun, 2021
Aromatherapy sunset breathwork with Matylda
We are thrilled to feature this session as part of our Vale do Lobo Wellbeing Showcase, a week-long celebration of self-care, reconnection and transformation. It combines Vale do Lobo’s most loved wellness experiences with workshops by visiting international experts.
AROMATHERAPY BREATHWORK, about this session:
Discover the power of your breath combined with the incredible properties of essential oils.
During this 60-minute journey, Matylda will guide you through carefully designed sequence of Breathwork where you will learn how to improve your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. You will be able to enhance your beathing and deepen your practice with a scent of your choice, like Lavender, Peppermint, Wild Orange or Frankincense, to feel more grounded, calmer, or more inspired and elevated -depending on your mood.
Matylda is a breathwork coach and psychologist, co-founder of London’s Follow the Breath collective. Her mission is to empower people to enhance their lives by guiding them back into their bodies and re-connecting with their breath. Breathing moves our energy, so we can access the level of clarity beyond the cognitive mind and accelerate our life. She is currently based in Lisbon where she runs breathwork retreats with venues such as Yamba or Villa Epicurea.
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to to ensure all safety conditions
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- Please bring your own towel and a mat
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the lesson class
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!