Events | 24 Apr, 2021
Beach clean up
Venue: Vale do Lobo Beach
Help clean up Vale do Lobo beach.
After our successful autumn clean up, we return with this fun and meaningful community cause to this time mark the Earth day celebrated on 22nd April.
On the day all participants will walk along our beautiful beach, where the goal is to collect the rubbish found and count it at the end. All supported with fun and educative tips and facts about conserving the natural environment.
To adhere to government rules, this outdoor experience will be organized in small groups and arrival time slots assigned for each participant.
It is recommended that all volunteers bring comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen, and water. Masks are obligatory. Let’s make this another great experience for all.
Saturday, 24th April from 10:00 to 12:00
Duration: 2 hours
Meeting point: Vale do Lobo Praça
Limit of participants: 4 pax per group
Details and bookings:
PRICE: Free of charge
Click HERE to see our past edition best moments film
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS & ARE CLEAN & SAFE CERTIFIED
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to keep 3m distance between each participant
- Please bring your own towel;
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
*Wellbeing of our community and supporting your active lifestyle goals in these challenging times is at the core of what we stand for.
CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!