Venue: Vale do Lobo Praça
Help clean up Vale do Lobo beach.
The beach clean up at Vale do Lobo beach results from a partnership promoted by Vale do Lobo resort and Associação Vida Nativa and intends to mark the national sea day (Dia Nacional do Mar) celebrated in November. The event will start with a short walk along the beach, where the goal is to collect the garbage found and count it at the end. It is recommended that all volunteers bring comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen, and water. Let’s make this a fun and meaningful experience for all.
Saturday, 14th November: 10:00h às 13:00h
FREE for all participants.
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS & ARE CLEAN & SAFE CERTIFIED
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to keep 3m distance between each participant
- Please bring your own towel or a mat;
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- For hygiene reasons no mats or equipment will be provided
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions