Events | 12 Dec, 2021
Vale do Lobo Bike Fun Ride (BTT | MTB)
Vale do lobo, Altimetria Associação Desportiva and WELL, invite you to enjoy a morning of mountain biking in a spirit of solidarity.
The ride will be along the magnificent trails next to the Ria Formosa, where we will discover the new wooden walkways that will take us to the island of Faro for a break with food reinforcement.
There will be two levels of progress, one calmer for beginners, about 20 km, and another with a medium pace and degree of difficulty, about 30 km.
The total amount of the ticket purchased (€3,00) goes entirely to a charity association.
NB: Children's are welcome to join between 6 and 18 years old , if accompanied by an adult
- Participation in the event is free but registration is recquired for insurance purposes
- The event will begin at the Parque do Golfe complex
- The route will be within Vale do Lobo, over the golf courses, along the beach and around the pine woodland
- Each participant is responsible for its own safety and should take into consideration their own fitness levels in relation to the planned route
- The “Corridas à 6ª Feira” group is a nonprofit, non-competitive organisation with no links to any private or public entity and is considered to be an informal group of likeminded people with an interest in sport
- The use of own means of illumination is always recommended, so each participant should come to the event with his one lantern or head light
- Participants who do not bring their own means of illumination are putting their own safety at risk by considerably increasing the risk of accident
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance online through the link provided
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the event
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!