Events | 30 Sep, 2021
Class by Carla Jorge
MOBILITY AND MUSCLE CONTROL
Clinical Pilates is a method of exercise designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body by lengthening and firming muscles. The focus of the class is on posture, core stability, balance, control, strength, flexibility, and breathing. This is about helping your body to carry out its day-to-day activities, but also about building long-term benefits.
Everybody can benefit from Pilates – you too.
Duration: 1 hour
Limit of participants: 10 pax
Details and bookings:
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to to ensure all safety conditions
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- Please bring your own towel and a mat
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the lesson class
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!