Events | 17 Jan, 2022
Class by Telma Mendonça
Low Pressure Fitness is an innovative training method that consists of postural and low pressure breathing exercises. It is based on the hypopressive, depressive technique, myofascial stretching, neurodynamics, correct spine positioning and respiratory re-education. It is taught with the most advanced methodology in exercise science and neuroeducation.
In terms of health benefits, there are countless that come from exercising the muscles of the abdominal cavity as a whole. By performing this hypopressive technique, better known as hypopressive abdominals, your quality of life will certainly improve.
The benefits include
- Improved emotional state, releasing accumulated tensions;
- Improved back health, posture and breathing
- Improved lung function;
- Improved sports performance;
- Improved pelvic function;
- Enhanced sexual functions;
- Management of intra-abdominal pressure
- Improved urinary incontinence problems
- Decreased abdominal girth
- And many others (...)
Come and try this technique and feel immediate benefits improving your physical and mental wellbeing.
Duration: 30 minute
Limit of participants: 10 pax
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to to ensure all safety conditions
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- Please bring your own towel and a mat
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the lesson class
NEW COVID-19 MEASURES INTRODUCED BY THE PORTUGUESE GOVERNMENT (From 1st December 2021):
- Masks are obligatory in all enclosed spaces
- EU COVID Digital Certificate obligatory at gyms
Visit our Covid-19 Health & Safety Hub
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!