Events | 14 Oct, 2021
Evening Sound Ceremony
by Carly Grace
Welcome to a dedicated space for you, to rest, receive and return to self.
EVENING SOUND CEREMONY, about this session:
Providing a space for guests to deeply relax, lie down and be bathed in the healing sounds of the Alchemy Bowls. The instruments that I work with are Alchemy Crystal Bowls made from pure crystal, gold, platinum, emerald and precious gemstone metals.
The pure sound supports optimum healing benefits to the body and mind, releasing stagnant energy, calming the mind and bringing support to the nervous system.
The bowls create a sine wave which enables the mind to enter a theta brain wave state where optimum healing and rejuvenation can take place.
"One of the best things I have ever taken part in”
“I really found the classes useful in my daily stresses with work."
"I would not normally have practiced meditation but now don't want to live without it. Would recommend to all for wellness weeks in future”.
“She's brilliant. I find them very helpful for life and work. I feel valued and privileged to be encouraged to attend”.
“It is a wonderful way of getting more focused, have more clarity on how to work more efficiently and effectively. These sessions have helped to generate further ideas which I was able to apply into a broader global conference”.
"Very powerful meditation session, thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to everyone in our busy industry".
Duration: 1 hour
Limit of participants: 20 pax
Details and bookings:
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to to ensure all safety conditions
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- Please bring your own towel and a mat
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the lesson class
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!