Events | 29 Oct, 2021
Friday's Run Vale do Lobo 2021
Explore Vale do Lobo by moonlight during this exciting 10km walk or run taking place on 29th October from 20:30.
Take part for free and join hundreds of participants during this exciting event taking place over a unique trail around the resort, including sections on the beach, over the golf courses and through the woodland and there is a special accessible route for those who require assistance.
The run begins in the Parque do Golfe, with a warm up session before runners and walkers set out along the route which has been designed to allow everyone to enjoy some of the most stunning areas of Vale do Lobo while also keeping fit with friends and family. Keeping fit and healthy is important for everyone, and running or walking in the great outdoors is the perfect way to maintain fitness while also being an environmentally friendly activity open for everyone of all abilities.
Under the well known "Corridas à 6ª feira", this free initiative is organised in partnership with the not for profit Algarviana Team running group, Loulé Council, Infralobo E.M. and Vale do Lobo. The run has been designed to encourage everyone to slip on their trainning shoes and follow a unique trail around the resort, including sections on the beach, over the golf courses and through the woodland.
This year's event edition will be supporting Wolf Valley Charity Fund and namely the Banco Alimentar Contra a Fome Algarve appealing to all participants to make a donation either by Bank Transfer or by delivering essential food items on the day at the association's stand. To help Banco Alimentar Algarve and make a monetary donation, please click HERE.
Registration for this free event is recquired for insurance purposes.
- Participation in the event is free but registration is recquired for insurance purposes
- The event will begin at the Parque do Golfe complex
- The route will be within Vale do Lobo, over the golf courses, along the beach and around the pine woodland
- Each participant is responsible for its own safety and should take into consideration their own fitness levels in relation to the planned route
- The “Corridas à 6ª Feira” group is a nonprofit, non-competitive organisation with no links to any private or public entity and is considered to be an informal group of likeminded people with an interest in sport
- The use of own means of illumination is always recommended, so each participant should come to the event with his one lantern or head light
- Participants who do not bring their own means of illumination are putting their own safety at risk by considerably increasing the risk of accident
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance online through the link provided
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the event
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!