Events | 22 Jul, 2021
On those perfect summer days when the sun is shining, and a soft breeze tussles the lighter branches of the trees, there’s nothing quite like being out in the garden to enjoy it. Both relaxing and rewarding, gardening is the perfect activity to get stuck into while you’re out there – with the added benefit of watching as your green fingers breathe life into your surroundings.
No previous experience is necessary for this workshop, which is suitable for all the family.
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to to ensure all safety conditions
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the lesson class
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!