Venue: Vale do Lobo Golf Academy
The biomechanical analysis, studies the movement of the body during the technical gesture of any sport. In this specific case refers to golf, and the purpose is to verify the technical gesture applied to the swing by placing sensors on the body, a report is then produced that facilitates the correction through bio feedback. The report is forwarded to the golf coach who then works to correct the practitioner's technical gesture. After the biomechanical evaluation and training, the practitioner receives another 30 minutes of mobility exercises with our clinical pilates teacher and 30 minutes of stabilization and balance exercises with our Fitness coach.
Duration: 2,30 hours per player
Times available between 07:00h and 16:00h.
Golf & Resort Members: 155 €
Public: 200 €
To book email email@example.com or ask at Vale do Lobo Resort Reception.
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS & ARE CLEAN & SAFE CERTIFIED
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to keep 3m distance between each participant
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions