Events | 25 Jun, 2022
Class by Sol Vegas
"Yoga is a mirror to look at ourselves from within” - B.K.S. Iyengar -
A class designed for all levels of practitioners. It is recommended to have some previous experience in the practice of Yoga. This General class will oﬀers a continued and deepened exploration of asanas (postures) and pranayamas (breath awareness).
In this style we often use props, such as belts, blocks, and blankets, as aids in performing the asanas correctly to beginners or elderly students, or those with physical limitations, minimising the risk of injury or strain.
Prepare for the class:
- Hidrate yourself before the class.
- Avoid drinking during the practice.
- Come with empty stomach (or eat a fruit an hour before the class if really necessary)
- Arrive 5 to 10 minutes before the class starts.
- Bring your own Yoga mat if you have one, belt, blocks and blanket or towel.
- Apply insect repellent before the class if you are allergic to mosquito bites.
- Come with an open heart and mind and leave your ego and expectations of the mat.
Duration: 75 minutes
Limit of participants: 10 pax
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- Please bring your own towel and a mat
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the lesson class
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!