Events | 28 Apr, 2021
MTB Vale do Lobo to Faro 35Km
Venue: Vale do Lobo Parque do Golfe
Ride the Ria Formosa
Venture out with us on a 35km mountain bike tour through beautiful landscapes along the Ria Formosa to the island of Faro. Connect with nature and Algarve culture as you ride off-road and catch a glimpse of birdlife, salt pans and the harvesting of shellfish. This experience is run every two months and lasts approximately three hours. You can use your own bike or rent one at VDL Car Hire. And don’t forget to bring a helmet, a bottle of water, and sunscreen. See you there?
Wednesday, 28th April from 09:00 to 12:00
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting point: Vale do Lobo Reception
Limit of participants: 4 pax
Details and bookings:
Gym Members: Free of charge
Resort Members: Free of charge
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS & ARE CLEAN & SAFE CERTIFIED
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to keep 3m distance between each participant
- Please bring your own towel;
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- For hygiene reasons no equipment will be provided
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
*Wellbeing of our community and supporting your active lifestyle goals in these challenging times is at the core of what we stand for. This is why these Vale do Lobo Experiences are Free of Charge for our Resort and Gym Members.
CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!