Events | 29 Jan, 2022
Time to Relax
Class by Sabine Kampmeier
Do you sometimes or even often feel stressed? Exhausted? Headaches or neck pain after a stressful day?
Stress is considered THE number 1 health risk in the 21st century, causing up to 70 – 90 % of all illnesses, besides hugely affecting the quality of our life! And the past 2 years of pandemic and disruptive changes have worsened our overall state of mind. But the good news is: Coping with stress is highly trainable!
During our Time 2 Relax morning, we will get to know and practise techniques that help to reduce stress, increase focus and relaxed wellbeing. You will learn to become aware and understand your stressors & stress patterns as stress is building up, get to know relaxation techniques to relieve stress while it is happening and set the foundation for resilience and inner steadiness.
Don't miss this opportunity and let yourself immerse in this new wellbeing experience!
Duration: 4 hours
Details and bookings:
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to to ensure all safety conditions
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- Please bring your own towel and a mat
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the lesson class
NEW COVID-19 MEASURES INTRODUCED BY THE PORTUGUESE GOVERNMENT (From 1st December 2021):
- Masks are obligatory in all enclosed spaces
- EU COVID Digital Certificate obligatory at gyms
Visit our Covid-19 Health & Safety Hub
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!