Events | 08 Dec, 2021
Class by Débora
Yin yoga is a practice consisting of passive postures with a slow and steady weight, therefore we hold the postures for longer. The different postures remove blockages and stimulate the body's myofascial meridians.
Different from the conventional yoga class, Yin presents challenges beyond the movement of the body, being much more meditative and introspective, where the student ends up focusing more on his mind and on what the body is feeling at that moment. The postures are held for longer periods of time, which demands from the student a greater availability in dealing with the discomforts that arise in body and mind.
Recommended for all ages, Yin brings countless benefits related to breathing, flexibility and mobility, leaving the body more regulated and balanced as a whole.
Don't miss this opportunity and let yourself be surprised by this innovative wellbeing experience!
Duration: 1,30 hour
Limit of participants: 10 pax
Details and bookings:
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to to ensure all safety conditions
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- Please bring your own towel and a mat
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the lesson class
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!