Events | 28 Jun, 2021
Class by Prof. Maria Guerreiro
Zumba is a fitness program that combines Latin and international music with dance moves. Zumba routines incorporate interval training — alternating fast and slow rhythms — to help improve cardiovascular fitness.
As an aerobic exercise it can reduce health risks, help maintain a healthy weight, strengthen your heart and boost your mood. If you enjoy Zumba, you're also more likely to do it regularly and experience its benefits as an aerobic exercise. Isn’t it time you improve your health and mood?
Duration: 60 minutes
Limit of participants: 10 pax
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF OUR COMMUNITY
WE FOLLOW ALL DGS RECOMMENDATIONS
- Most of our activities are organised outdoors
- We ask you to book in advance, ideally online or at Reception
- Places are limited to to ensure all safety conditions
- Please wear a mask to access the resort experiences
- Please bring your own towel and a mat
- We provide hand sanitizers in visible areas across the Resort
- We may measure your temperature or ask travel questions
- We request all participants to follow preventive measures, such as hand disinfection before and also during the lesson class
WE ARE BACK TO ON-SITE EXPERIENCES!