Some books deserve to be read, even if only once in a lifetime. These books deserve our attention; books that are made special by their very essence, thanks to the stories they tell and the genius from which each author draws every word. Here are our Top 10 suggestions to consider if you are lucky enough to have some extra time at hand:
- Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen ;
- 1984 George Orwell;
- Mrs Dalloway Virginia Woolf;
- The Little Prince Antoine Saint-Exupéry;
- The Trial Franz Kafka;
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth Chris Hadfield;
- The House of Spirits Isabel Allende;
- The Picture of Dorian Gray Oscar Wilde;
- Blindness José Saramago;
- Hamlet William Shakespeare.
Whatever you choose to read, the most important thing you can do is let yourself be taken on a journey between books and words!