There is still plenty to enjoy in Vale do Lobo during the winter months; whether you choose to play a round on the Royal or the Ocean course, enjoy a session in our fitness centre, play a match at the Tennis Academy or book a treatment at the Royal Spa.
Vale do Lobo is open throughout the year to enjoy and during the winter visitors can take the time to also take in the stunning natural beauty of the resort along our jogging route, or to stroll along the golden sands of the beach.
There is also a choice of restaurants and bars open during the winter months in Vale do Lobo for winter warming breakfasts, lunch by the ocean or dinner in a cosy atmosphere.
Meanwhile, you can browse the boutiques in Vale do Lobo shopping or enjoy hair and beauty treatments at the hair salon or visit the Vale do Lobo Art Gallery to take in the latest exhibition.
Visit Vale do Lobo this winter and experience the resort at this very special time of the year.
- Vale do Lobo Shopping will be open 09:00h and 18.00h during the festive period and will only be closed on New Years Day.
- Spikes is open daily.
- Breeze is open daily.
- Teahouse Oriental will be closed in January.
- Cantina del Lobo will be closed 1st January and from 10th January to 10th March 2018.
- Ken Lo’s Memories of China reopens 1st March 2018.
- Montys will only be closed on 1st January 2018.
- Sandbanks is open daily.
- La Terrazza reopens 1st March 2018.
- Ténis Café is closed until 15th February.
- Nevada Bobs Golf is open daily from 07:00h-18.00h.
- Paper & Co Newsagent is open daily.